Sunday 1 July 2012

New Blog

So this is a place where I just put my thoughts right? Wow, where to start? How did I even get on to Blogger? Well, I had a tumblr before but I felt like it didnt allow me to express myself enough. I just kept reblogging other pretty girls (and then deleting them). Correct me if I'm wrong but that isn't really going to help me develop into my own confident self is it? Admiring pretty girls, shaking my head at ugly snapbacks and wondering how weed tasted got boring after a while. I needed something fun but a little more productive than that. I wanted to share my knowledge and experiences. I'm 16 and I have so much on my mind, I just had no where to put it! So here I am, I'm a blogger :) I hope I'll be easily welcomed into the world of Blogging. It seems pretty easy? But by this age I've learnt that nothing is as easy as it seems..

No comments:

Post a Comment